Monday 27 January 2014

Getting started - Who am I, in one paragraph?                                                        

I have to confess I always read the ‘About me’ sections when I come across an interesting blog and
yes I would usually form an opinion about how a blogger would write this section. Now I find myself having to write one about myself - how do I summarise who I am and what I am about in like a paragraph and sound interesting and impressive? You know when I decided to write this blog I had like a hundred ideas going around in my head about what I could write about and what I could feature in MY blog!! I knew or thought I knew what it was all about…. that was until I sat down to write the about me section!

After some mulling about and writing some things down and then rewriting some more things down I realised that sometimes like in life you just got to get on with it, do what you can and maybe come back to it later - if you get time that is!!

So I typed up my about me section as it came to me, no writing it down by hand first and no trying to find the best words to make me sound like I know what I am talking about. I am not a writer nor a journalist and lets face it I am no english scholar either. So I write it as I see it and attempt to neither insult nor exclude anyone. This blog is about me and my crazy, chaotic but fabulous life. This blog is about my journey through not just the challenges and struggles but also my journey through the good times and the fun times. This is my journey of how I juggle being mammy and being me. Now I just have to get on with it……

No comments:

Post a Comment