Wednesday 19 February 2014

You just never know on Google+ !?



I am new to blogging and Google+, I just started in January! I am on a learning journey with all that is involved in blogging, liking, sharing and everything else! I write it as I see it and I write about what interests me or makes me think. I am really enjoying it all, It is my thing and I look forward to my time on my laptop - undisrupted, every night!

I have to explain that my blog is for me and is about doing something for myself (Juggling Mammy and ME!!) and I am always grateful for any feedback, comments or likes I get - it is an added bonus!.

What I am discovering though is that you just never know what people are going to react to, what they are going to read, like or comment on. Now don’t get me wrong this is a good thing and an exciting process but I am always amazed that something I might think is really good or interesting may not get any reaction or something I am just mentioning might get huge reaction and feedback…... you just never know what reaction you will get!!

Has anyone else found this?



No comments:

Post a Comment